This article will show exactly how to create your weekly schedules for your employees.
This gif below shows you how to get to the New scheduling feature. To get here, you will select Manage>HR>Employees.
1) Select the employee whose schedule you would like to create.
2) Select the scheduling tab on their employee file and select the weekly schedule.
This gif below shows you how to get to the New scheduling feature.
Once you are on the new employee scheduling page, you will be able to choose from Three options for weekly scheduling.
1) All Day - This will make the employee available all day.
2) Availability - This will allow you to select start and stop times each day an employee works.
3) if there is no time frame and all day is not selected then that will make that employee off that day of the week.
This Gif shows how to create a time frame for a day of the week.
This Gif shows how to make the employee have days of the week off. In this case, the employee will be off on weekends.
Click here to learn about employees requesting time
Click here for how to approve/ Deny time off