To place a move you will select the "Move" rectangle box highlighted in RED.
You will then see the window above where you can update information and take deposits.
- Confirm Step 1 - Update Starting Location (red): Here you can fill in the street address and Home/APT Number. (If full address is changed this will change the price on the original estimate).
- Add Extra Stops (blue): Here you can add any extra stops that may have been forgotten on the original estimate. ***If additional stops are added at this time it will change the price on the original estimate.***
- Update Destination Location (orange): Here you can fill in the street address and Home/APT Number. (If full address is changed this will change the price on the original estimate).
- Update Contact Information (green): You can add/edit any contact information you had originally entered on the estimate.
- Confirm Arrival Time (pink): Here you can confirm the Arrival Time of the movers with the customer and check the "Confirmed" Check Box. (If you do not know at the time of booking do not check "Confirmed").
- Confirm Step 2 - Payment and Authorization (purple): You have the option to add a card and take a Deposit from the customer at this point. You will also have the option to enter an amount for an Authorization. (If no deposit/Authorization is being taken, select Cash as the Payment Type and un-check "Require Credit Card Authorization").
- Save/Reschedule/Cancel (lime green): Once you've entered all information you will select the "Save" button.
- (GREEN) - Clicking Here will allow you to assign your Men. (see image below).
Once you click "Save" you will be bright back to the screen above and your move will be placed on the Crew you selected.
Next you will assign Movers/Trucks. (BLUE)
A small window will populate (SEE ABOVE) - your movers will be listed on the right.
Simply highlight the employee(s) you would like to assign on the job under the "Unassigned" (RED) list and click the "Add" (ORANGE) button to move the guy(s) over to the "Assigned" list to the left.
If you need to remove an employee(s) from the "Assigned" list, just highlight the name of the employee(s) and click the "Remove" (PURPLE) button.
Do the same for "Trucks" (GREEN) and then click "Save" (BLUE).
The window will then disappear, the screen will refresh, and you will then see the truck(s) and initial(s) of the mover(s) you selected. (RED, see image below)
Once your mover(s) are selected, they will also show towards the top right of your Bill of Lading. (RED)