In MoveitPro "Active Customers" are customers that have a move booked in the future that has not been completed yet. In this list you will find all customers with a job on the books that have not been "Closed Out" yet.
To find the "Active" customers go to "CLIENTS> CUSTOMERS > ACTIVE" as seen in the below screenshot and it will display the Active Customers list.
- NAME (RED): Customer personal name or company name
- REFERRED BY (ORANGE): How the customer said they found you
- REP (YELLOW): The rep from your company that originally spoke with the customer
- STATUS (GREEN): All will be active in this list meaning they have a job booked that has not been completed yet
- L.C. (BLUE): Last contact. The initials of the last employee that contacted them and the date. If you hover it will display the full name
- N.C. (PURPLE): Next contact. If there is a task associated with the customer, the date and Rep will be displayed here.
- Search (PINK): Here you can search customers by name. You can also choose which columns are displayed in the list from the drop down.