In MoveitPro "In-Active Customers" are customers that have either had a move scheduled in the past and has already been completed or had a job scheduled and it cancelled. The In-Active customer list will show all customers that have no future jobs scheduled with your company.
To find the "In-Active" customers go to "CLIENTS > CUSTOMERS > IN-ACTIVE" as seen in the screenshot and it will display a list of those customers.
- Name (RED): Customer personal name or company name
- Referred by (ORANGE): How the customer said they found you
- Rep (YELLOW): The rep from your company that originally spoke with the customer
- Status (GREEN): All will be in-active on this list meaning they have no future jobs scheduled
- N.C. (PURPLE): Next contact date and initials of the employee with that task assigned