When a user logs in, the first screen they will see is the Dashboard. From here you can see the following:
- 4 Top Buttons (RED): These buttons will tell you how many Leads have come in today, how many jobs were booked on the calendar today, how many moves are scheduled for today, and how many moves are scheduled for this month.
- Projection Graph (GREEN): This graph allows you to see your sales over a 24 month period. The figures produced for this graph are based on completed and closed out jobs within the software. This graph also tells you your projection for the next month based on previous completed job statistics.
- Yearly Revenue (YELLOW): This area will show yearly statistics for jobs that were estimated, booked, completed, and cancelled. Keep in mind, this information is permission based, so if you do not want certain employees to have access to see the company’s info, you can take that permission away from their user and they will only see their personal statistics when they log in.
- Left Navigation Bar (PINK): This area is where you can navigate through different areas of the software (ex. Leads, Follow Ups, Storage, Claims, Settings, etc)
- Shortcut Navigation Icons (BLUE): These icons can be seen on any page you navigate to throughout the system. These icons are your Daily Schedule, Booked Jobs Calendar, Tasks, Events, New Prospect and Search Bar.
- Advanced Customer/Prospect Search Bar (LIGHT BLUE): This search bar can be found on any page you navigate to throughout the system at the top of any page. Searches can be done by running the estimate number, last 4 of the phone number, names, company name, invoice number, address, etc. rather than just key information to one account.
- Inter-office Chat (BROWN): Essentially this acts as an instant messenger for the office staff. We can also implement this feature on your website which will allow customers to be able to live chat with your employees if they do not have the ability to talk on the phone. The live chat feature is also implemented on the Customer Portal for each customer making it easy for them to talk to you if they have questions about their estimate.
- Notifications (PURPLE): These areas will display any notification that comes in through the system. The 'Bell' icon will display SMS notifications, bounced email notifications, etc.
The 'Exclamation' icon will show notifications, such as "New Online Estimate Requests", Task notifications, "Live Chat Requests", etc. When there are notifications that have not been handled, this icon will flash red.
- My Account / My Payroll / Log Out (GRAY): This area allows users to be able to change their passwords, sync to google calendar, update personal info, view payroll, and log out of the system.
- System Display Settings (BLACK): With this feature, each user is able to change their system navigation colors, make their navigation bars fixed or static, move the left navigation bar to the right side, etc.
- Company Statistics (ORANGE): Daily Statistics, recent estimates completed for the company, and recent events created are shown here. Keep in mind, this information is permission based, so if you do not want certain employees to have access to see the company’s info, you can take that permission away from their user and they will only see their personal statistics when they log in.
- My Statistics (DARK GREEN): (personal to each user) Each user will be able to see their personal statistics when they log in. Here they can see how many jobs they estimated, booked, etc. for that day, for the week, and monthly. They will also see recent estimates they personally did for the company, as well as recent events they logged.
- Support (DARK BLUE): We offer 24/7 support to all of our clients. Anytime you, or one of your employees, has a question or concern that needs to be addressed, you simply would click on the support tab on the left of the screen and fill out the information accordingly. Our support team will respond within 5-10 minutes (many times it will be quicker than this).
- Feedback (PEACH): This is were users can go to add suggestions for software development and can vote on suggestions made by other users.